Saturday 31 May 2014

Challenge 238 - stitching

Well howdy there folks - have you had a good week?  Well how could I describe the week we've had here?  Hmm..... how could I describe it?.... W E T!!!  In fact so wet that not only have I now got webbed  feet I'm mid way through building myself an ark.  I'm not sure how to get it out of the back garden but if it keeps raining it'll float out easily!  I hope the weather changes though I really won't mind leaving it as an unfinished project!

So thanks to last weeks players - the RPT stood under his brolly and he's chosen Christina  Please grab yourself the winners blinkie.

So this week we'd like to see some stitching on your creations, this can be real or pretend or if you prefer forks as my friend says when she means faux...

The Gorjussettes have some inspiration to share...



























So how luscious are these then huh?

So get stitching peeps and show us what you make!  As always remember the roolz!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Christina!! Love the DT Work!! I love Jenny's decoupaged flowers!! Fantastic!!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (Current DT Call Closes 06/07/2014)

    ReplyDelete